The Boys & Girls Club of Oklahoma County offers a safe, positive place for Oklahoma City youth to spend their out of school time. With programs in Education & Career Development, Character & Leadership Development, Health & Life Skills, The Arts, and Sports, Fitness & Recreation - Great Futures Start HERE.
Our facility is located just south of NW 36th & Western. Questions about our programs, facility or enrollment should be directed to:
Facts At A Glance:
- Nearly 2,000 members and an average daily attendance of almost 300.
- 58,000+ meals served annually.
- Physical activity, social interaction and character building programs.
- We serve children ages 6 – 18
- More than 50% of Club members receive a scholarship for the modest $10 annual membership fee
- 91% eligible for free and reduced-price school meals 55% male; 45% female
- 60% African-American; 14% Caucasian; 20% Hispanic
- 84% come from single-parent homes
Since 1995, we have concentrated on serving children from disadvantaged circumstances with one purpose:
To inspire and enable young people,
especially those who need us most,
to realize their full potential
as productive, responsible and caring citizens.
We offer a sense of belonging and the tools to make positive choices to each member.